Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Say What?!?

I could not believe it. It finally happen. I have heard of this being possible but have rarely seen it myself. There I was, with my husband, alone in a movie theater, one a DATE NIGHT!!!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, there is still hope in this world for a couple with lives, jobs, and children to still have a few hours alone to enjoy something together.

This evening we took in the much awaited "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides."



The best part of the movie was the price. In this small town the movie theater has not been updated since before I was in high school. It is only two screens and there are no high-back seats. But for only $3.00 per person before 6:00 pm, who cares!! We got in and had popcorn for under $10.00.

The best part of the evening was being with my husband, for even just a short while, enjoying something together. A feat often attempted yet not often accomplished.

On Thursday "Kung Fu Panda 2" is being released.



Thursday is also the final day of EOGs (end of grade testing) for Preston. I am hoping to treat both he and Payton to an afternoon at the movies watching Jack Black as Po. We might just have to watch the first movie again to refresh our minds and be one with the panda.

Take the time to enjoy the small things in life...... With the best people in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment