Saturday, May 28, 2011

Snapshot Saturday: Scouts

This week has been a good start to this new blog. It has even been fun. I was not feeling well so Foto Friday has turned into Snapshot Saturday. Here are some photos from the Cub Scout BBQ and crossover.

Preston and Payton on the swing set at our Cub Scout BBQ


This Friday night we were having our end of year crossover. This is our small yet fun pack.
 
 
I am a Cub Scout Den leader in our pack and these are four of my five boys going from Bears to Webelos.

Here is Preston and dad. Dad is putting on Preston's new Webelos neckerchief. Mom tried to stay out of any pictures.

I was in charge of sweets. Payton is so proudly showing for me. I made these Oreo cupcakes. Everyone LOVED them. I found them on another blog "The Larson Lingo." Check out her blog for an easy delicious recipe everyone is sure to love.

We have been involved in scouts sine Preston was old enough to join in the first grade. It has been something we have been able to enjoy together and watch him grow. When we moved from California to North Carolina I was asked to take over as the Bear Den leader. I am proud to say it has gone well with the parents approval. We have a Sleeping with the Sharks Experience planned for July.

If you are interested in joining or being an adult volunteer check out the Boy Scouts of America for your local pack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment