Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Spy Harveys

Do you get excited when you see another person with a Harveys Bag? I would, but then I live far away from the center of that universe. After a recent conversation I had with Christopher Montes from Harveys, I have decided to try out an "I Spy" game of our own.


Here is how it is going to work. You are tasked with keeping a watchful eye out for others in your area who have their own Harveys Bag, take a picture, and sent it to me. Then I will post them and everyone will vote on the best "Spy" and the winner will win a surprise.

Now there are going to be a few rules and guidelines:
-Must be a real Harveys Bag
- No using your own bag
-Must be someone you don't already know. Posed or just a quick candid shot as they pass by.
-Must be a new picture now one taken before this post.
-Photo must be clear enough to see the bag.
-Not a picture from or in a Harveys Store (I am refering to the only two offical Harveys Stores in Ca).
-Email all photos to mlharris32@gmail.com
-Entries will be accepted starting today through August 4, 2011. That is two weeks. Photos will be posted the following week and voting details will be posted then.
-Please include where and when the picture was taken. Also include your email and name.

Please check back here often for any updates or changes that may better this game of "I Spy."

I know there are those of you who think you never see any others with bags. Keep your eyes open. But there will be another game next month that will be open to more opportunities. No worries.

Ready, Set, GOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment