Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Harveys Hump Day Purse Dump Day

Have you ever bought a Harveys bag for a friend or family member? I have given my mom at least two, my sister in law one, and my three year old son has a back pack. We use as his go bag since we are potty training and I will not buy any more diapers.


He even picked out the ribbon to decorate the bag with and make it his own.

I find it a lot of fun to give Harveys bags, sometimes almost as fun as getting a bag. But kids with their bags are the best. They are so cute. I hope to get my niece one for her birthday later this year.

But I have another "little diva" to share with you today.
Melodie from Arizona!!

D.I.V.A.

"Hi!! My name is Melodie or you can call me Moo since everyone else does! I will be 12 in July but Mommy says I'm going to be 3. I get to show you my purses, aren't they pretty?


"Mommy has lots and lots!!! She's a little bit crazy about them, and decided that my diaper bag wasn't enough. I AM a Princess..didn't you know (and Princesses need purses)? So she searched ebay, and found me my very first pink  purse when I was about 20 months!! It has gone everywhere with me ever since. To the doctors, the zoob (yes its called the zoob according to me), shopping with Auntie Erin, EVERYWHERE.





And I get lots of compliments, especially when I make Daddy carry it for me.




Since then Mommy and Daddy got me two more purses for Christmas last year from a pretty lady named Sandie (I cant wait to paint your nails again Sandie). I love those too! And now I have purses to match almost every outfit!


I have lots of important vital things in my purse that I cant live without. Because you absolutely never know when you might need 4 pairs of sunglasses. A girls gotta have options right?!?! I also have my perfume, brothers Towmater truck that I "borrowed" from him. (DON'T TELL MOMMY). Three necklaces, a brush, a monkey block for my VTech train, a green heart bracelet, a Kero Kero Kerropi watch, a tiara hair clip. And my special minnie.


I went to my first Harveys event in March, so Mommy could get a Blackberry bag. I met Dana and Melanie. They were very nice, but I liked the cheesecake bites more. Melanie carried my brother, because he was being a pest and she was being helpful. Aren't all brothers like that? Daddy promised me that if I was good he would buy me something. I don't think he thought I would remember but when I saw the pretty purses I reminded him! So he let me pick out my pretty orange minnie!! I love my Daddy! Not sure where Mommy was, I think she was going crazy with all the other crazy purse ladies.



Well I better go, Tangled is on and I need to watch it again! Thanks Mrs. Mindy for letting me do show and tell! Oh and did I tell you my Birthday is in July? I can't wait for my birthday party!"

Such a cutie, excuse me, diva/princess!! Thanks Moo and mom for sharing with us. I hope I can get my hands on a cute bag so, too. Or maybe we can convince Harveys to make them again (HINT).

Check back next week for another bag and another dump. Don't forget this Friday is also FIRST FRIDAY!!! That's right, new bags!!! Be sure to check out Harveys on their website or their facebook page.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute....love the honorable mention :)

    Auntie Erin loves her GodDaughter Mooski and all the crazy things she says and does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH!! Super cute!! I am a little jealous of her collection ;-)

    ReplyDelete