Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Morning Snapshot

This Saturday morning Preston is off to Busch Gardens with a friend and Payton is already trying my potty training skills. So I decided to venture into town. I had to go to the post office anyways. I decided to head downtown to the local farmer's market. And it was a good thing I did not stop at the bank first. I wanted one of everything.

There were such beautiful flowers.


Fresh and locally grown fruit and vegetables. I came home with blueberries.


And I fell in LOVE with this dish.

Then I went over the my favorite place in all of Downtown Elizabeth City, The Cupcakery!!!

They are located at 200 S. Poindexter St.
My children love going here for a special treat. But this morning it was all me.

They have THE BEST CUPCAKES in a huge variety. But this morning I resisted temptation and got a Pretzel Bagel, YUM!!

 They even offer workshops, parties, and play dates. Payton has his third birthday here and they made Mickey Mouse Cupcakes!! Ms. Sharon Hundley was so great with the kids. 

This is Ms. Heather Fletcher, a wonderful, gorgeous and amazingly talented woman. She and her mother Sharon run this family bakery of yummy goodness.

I highly recommend that if you are ever in town, you stop by to satisfy your sweet tooth. You can check out their website or their facebook where they post regular specials.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment