Sunday, June 12, 2011

Potty Training Boot Camp

I have two of the most SPIRITED children in the world. I use the word spitired because the word stubborn might offend, lol. My oldest, Preston, was not too hard to potty train. He was in daycare at the time and his teacher was amazing. Now we have Payton who just turned three. He was doing so well. Then it is like he woke up one morning and decided "Na, I don't want to go on the potty. I want my mommy to clean out my pants." He is in regular underwear now. No diapers and pull ups.



Well this mommy has had enough. After many attempts and searching for "what works" I have setteled (and even PAID MONEY) for what I hope will be the means to the end of my poop and pee pants days.


I purchased the "3 Day Potty Training Method" ebook by Lora Jensen. I have read the book and it even describes what to do with older and stubborn, oops SPIRITED children. I basically have to be in the house chained to Payton for three whole days. Yep, I am going to lose it. But if by the end of the three days we are any closer than we are now, I will be happy.

We are going to start Wensday this week. There is actually some preperation tho this method. I have to be totally focused on this task. So I have more underpants, need to preplan means, and have the house in order. It is a good thing I am out of class for the next week. So I will be blogging my regular bag dump this week, but I am going to be blogging ALL about our adventures. Stay tuned and hope for success.

2 comments:

  1. The three-day method worked for my son, who was 4 (almost 5) at the time. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete