Saturday, June 18, 2011

I HEART John Deere

My husband has always been a man's man. His PawPaw passed on an old John Deere to him and TJ used it and worked on it all the time. Unfortunately, we had to leave it with friends in California (to hopefully return and get it sooner rather than later). This week we sold a trailer we had. With the money we got from that sale, TJ got another one. I guess we need one, right?

There she is. John Deere 50. Like I know what that means, lol. After a few HOURS of working in it TJ finally got it right and ready to run.

So home we headed. 10 miles per hour!! It took us an hour to get home. I followed TJ in the truck to be sure everything was ok and just in case I needed to pull him home.

When we got home TJ went right to work bedding part of our field next to the house so we could plant more this coming week. Hopefully we will get some rain.

I <3 John Deere.

No comments:

Post a Comment