Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Harveys Hump Day Purse Dump Day

Last week's blog about my own purse dump and my Harveys handbag was warmly accepted and liked. I decided to take things a step further. There are so many bags Harveys has made and many friendships I have made in connection to Harveys. So why not feature a different bag from another Harveys Lover from across the US, EACH WEEK!!

That's right. Each week a different Harveys bag, from a different person, in a different location. This week I have asked my friend Heather Michelle Passmore from Indianapolis, Indiana to be our feature dumper. Heather and I met through our love of Harvyes and I am excited to introduce her and her

Harveys Cupcake LTD released in 2008


"This is the bag that started it all...my Limited Edition Cupcake Medium Tote (2008).  To this day, this is still my favorite Harveys, and probably always will be.  Not only was this my first Harveys, but it was my first Limited Edition, and it was given to me by my husband (boyfriend at the time) for our one-year anniversary.  I love the color combo of Aqua, Rose, and Mauve, and the Cupcake interior is adorable!  I was once offered $400 to sell her, but had to say no because I'm far too emotionally attached to her.  Yes, her.  She even has a name: Zoe.  Out of my small bag collection of 5 bags, she has definitely been carried the most and when I feel like I need a small boost of luck, she is my go-to bag. 


 Now...for all that she holds on a day to day basis:

 Tough Love Minnie, which is my travel
first aid kit.  I have awful allergies and am quite accident prone, so allergy meds, eye drops, and bandaid are essential for me. 
Something Blue Minnie ( wedding rings on the inside liner) holds my iPod Touch and earbuds.
Checkbook with breast cancer awareness cover.
Pepper spray, pen, lotion, gum, business card holder (full of Harveys cards)
Keys with black Harveys click-n-go wristlet
Pink Hope Clipa
 Pomegranate Passion anti-bac gel in blingified holder.
Oh...and my wallet I got off Etsy with matching Cupcake interior!


There are so many great things to love about Harveys.  The bags are made in the USA, they're afforable, and they're unique!  I love when I'm out in public and someone I don't know comes up and asks me about my bag.  I get excited to tell others about them and am always armed with a Harveys card to hand out.

Thanks for giving me a chance to brag about my bag on your blog, Mindy  :o)"


Thanks Heather for being my feature dumper of the week. Love your Cupcake LTD and great find on the wallet!! Now on to find her next love, a Tough Love Clutch Wallet, good luck!!

Check back next week for another Harveys bag dump. And as always, you can find your own love of Harveys on their website!! 

3 comments:

  1. How cool!! My very first Harveys bag was the Cupcake LTD too! My dad bought it for me.

    Love these posts, Mindy! I'll be subscribing for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im starting to wonder how many started their collection with an LTD. Love the bag and the stories coming with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing Heather. This really made me smile :) Stories like this are what I love most about my job.BTW, I'm loving the blog Mindy.

    ReplyDelete