Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Missing.....

A few things this week are missing. My laptop has gone off to Dell to be repaired and I feel lost without it. I was able to take a short leave of absence from school whit it is gone. My Sanity has been on an extended vacation. I am not sure when it left or if it will come back for the next...um Payton is 3..... 15 years. What was not missing today was TJ. It was his day off and we had a lot to get done. His was mostly outside and with the tractor. Here are a few pictures from this afternoon, my family at its best.











This week holds more challenges in Potty Training. It has been "ok" but could be better.

We saw Cars 2. Way too much for the little ones to understand and follow, but cute.

Preston finished up Cub Scouts summer camp.

TJ is waiting to get the final ok for his new job.

I jouned Weight Watchers and am walking 3 miles in the mornings.

Whew, that is just another day in my Country Fairy Tale....

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the pics! Preston always likes to wear his boots with shorts. So happy to see them outside with their daddy doing boy stuff. Payton's smile....priceless. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete